kyjcy
#10thConfession im sorry for being a freak (last confession) + 0 comment(s)
It was evening. I got some readings to do. But i found that im so bored at that time. Mom was yelling at me because im not answering her questions. "Do you have homework?" "Honey im getting some reports from your teacher that you are not doing you homework" "Mom are you lying?" "I do most of my homeworks" "MOST?" "Mathematic is boring tho" "Well u really need to gear up mathematics or" "OR??" "No more story books" I was kind of surprised. sighs. mum is really forcing me. "well, i'll buy it myself" "whatever im going to market, u're in charge" "ok bye". Did i ever tell u guys that i have a crush? well may be no. but im gonna tell u now. i have this one guy. im gonna give him a nickname not his REAL NAME as "A". i have to admit that i like him since last year but yeah due to my "shynesss" (do i even spell it wrongly ok whatever) i dont get chance to talk to him that much. i mean like NO CHANCE. i was so happy until i realised "HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW ME" "HE DONT REALLY GOT INTO ME THAT MUCH" and sometimes i think "HE KNOWS 0% ABOUT ME" and im sorry to say that when u are in a relationship with me, it will go like this:
random heart
(im so serious about this)
but i'll try my best to be myself (simple: NO) SO HE ONCE CHAT WITH MY LITTLE SISTER WHICH MAKES ME "REALLY" MAD (mark this word forever) I MEAN MY SISTER IS CHATTING WITH SECRETLY HAISH CAN U EVEN FEEL ME RIGHT NOW. MNWFHESJIHKCBDH HE THINKS MY SISTER IS CUTE WHICH IS "NO, MY SISTER IS NOT CUTE" okay caps lock off sighs......

so, i open up my facebook after reading some books, mum is till not at home. im curious why mum is putting me in charge. And when i go and check my facebook. im surprised, guess what, he's there, i was like,

lol, text, weird - inspiring picture on Favim.com

IM JUST SO LAZY TO TELL U WHAT HAPPENED SO HE WAS "HYE" AND I SAY HI TO AND HE WAS LIKE "Can i ask u a question" and that will be A BIG NO. SO I GNORE IT SERIOUSLY AND YOU KNOW WHAT, THIS FEELING OF IM REGRETTING IT SO MUCH IS LIKE MAKING ME DROWNING. AND THEN HE'S GONE LIKE FOREVER AND I HV TO ADMIT THAT

hey ho lets go n

i hope u notice this and how i regret it so much for not talking to you. im sorry.
 kyjcy speaks.

note to myself :-
schmarn,mist.