kyjcy
#8thConfession A Daydream Girl + 0 comment(s)
tell me who is lonely. if u say me and thats a double yes. For a single day i mumbled. I dont even know why. But dont took it wrong, im still in a good condition. "Well i wonder what is mom doing in the kitchen" "Honey you should help me in the kitchen stop the daydreaming over and over again" im used to that "daydreaming" thing which i dont realized that. but please, im cute whem im daydreaming well i looked like this actually

Large

just die of cutenessity haha please i do look like this. "well you have to accpet the fact that you gave a born to a daydream daughter right? i'll help you with the cleaning" i heard mum giggled. guess what mom is the best predictor ever. she cooked my favourite dish and dessert <3 hearts on mum who knows every single thing about me :) "im home" "hello dad, how's ur day" "sugar bun im fine with a little mix of tired so the dishes are ready or not?" "stop calling me with those silly nicknames it bothers me a lot. mum is currently preparing the dishes" "well you deserve that sugar bunny" dad is killing me with that name. well being an only child is kinda fun. but this feeling of loneliness is playing around me but who cares (i care) so, dinner is set <3

Large

credit to me for not helping mum doing this . "mum can you help me with the drink" "why?" "i need more ice cubes it started to get warm" "well if that is what u want" "thanks mum"

So, i am done with my dinner, i usuallu read some books.  For today's reading i chose "Daydream Believer"
 Mom bought me this book when she travels to America. The cover is kinda cool.

97be91e252f49b4818437e0b9906-post_large
 "What are you doing in the room honey? Mum shouted "I got some of this reading things to do" I suppose that this book gave me some inspire things. ohmy you know like goosebumps??!! okay i expect that you dont understanding ((my feelings)) This book talks about her/his relationship things in daydream condition.

Large

oh well.captured this? feel the words and you find the meaning on your own version. i believe.

Large

well you get my feelings thank you. for all of this years i've been searching something that really kept me stronger in addition to not make me fall how can i not open this book on my pastimes? well its okay. atleast i found my own rights and priority.

Large

heart whispers this thing ohmy considering this book as my favourite book. Mum how can i thank you? i <3 you mum, dad. you make my life became new and build my protect shield for my own. Remember when i told my life was pathethic? Blame me for my wrong thoughts. Everyone can be happy, its their own right. Live your own life first before someone owns you. thats a goodbye :)

A farewell? nope. enjoy please huhu. kyj <3