kyjcy
#7thConfession my life is about happiness. and now i found my own happiness + 0 comment(s)
((happiness overload)) smiling smiling smiling. ohmy i cant believe it. I feel free. Like finally. Ever got this feeling. "when you ready come and get it. stop being so funny, am i the only whom being triked by someone that i know yet in love, i'll die happily if i get you. not to love again, i just want to punch your face for better refresh. i'll make sure that this feeling of sadness era will never be."

Tumblr_ml9gysk3me1s9ibfto2_400_large

I may lost something and my hapiness. But my happiness are back. hater gonna hate. im back to who i am. what i can say to you kindly, i miss u. the way you laugh but i should regret by that. i really do. mad at me? because i talked bad about you? you deserve it.  be a good person when im gone. what a way to walk. your future is about you not me. stop talking about me and i'll stop talking about. forget me. especially the past. make me to stop reminding about you because it hurts my happiness. SMILE. SMILE. i stop about you until here
Tumblr_m4hybwyuub1qj6vx4o1_500_large

:) To be honest, my heart flutters alot now >.< feel me? nahh you already feel it. being the crap one in the class is super c00l. being called "pervert" is unc00lism overload. being named as pretty sure makes my hear happier. getting used with the nickname of "happy-go-lucky" by the classmates of c00lness class. i opened a new chapter but in the same story, finally, i began a new life for the real one. like everybody, i want to be happy too. i get what i want. thank you. i dont know to whom i thank. thanks to my dream. thank you.
Love206_large
A Good Bye!